The first medical sorority in the Philippines and in Asia.
An unbroken line of over a thousand lady doctors from the University of the Philippines Manila.
Here is some additional information to protect yourself against leptospirosis. Stay safe!
Mu Relief is currently accepting donations, in cash and kind, at the Mu Sigma Phi Hut, UP College of Medicine. Please coordinate with Eman Limpin at 0906-227-9571 or Isabella Supnet at 0927-571-1017 / 0922-535-6100.
Alternate drop off points are at the following areas:
1. Manila Executive Regency, Jorge Bocobo St., Ermita (Cityland - new) - Jom Dychioco 09328467235
2. Robinson's Place Residences, Padre Faura St., Ermita (RPR) - Carlo Elises 09178010990
3. Robinson's Place Adriatico, Adriatico St., Ermita (Adri Towers) - Emmanuel Limpin 09258843050
4. Malate Adriatico Grand Residences, Adriatico St., Ermita (Grand Adri) - Isabella Supnet 09225356100
5. University Towers, Pedro Gil St., Ermita (UT) - Nikki Ramos 09328787655
6. Victoria de Manila Condominium, Taft cor Malvar, Malate (VDM) - Denisa Oraya 09333135283
Please contact these people if you would be making a donation so that they can assist you.
Most important donations:
Drinking water (preferably bottled)
Other recommended donations:
Please note that according to the World Health Organization, "...donations of infant formula and other powdered milk products, while well-meaning, endanger children’s lives."
Monetary donations may be deposited at the following account:
Account name: Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations
Account number: 504259500015
Bank: Philippine National Bank (PNB)-PGH Branch